The original high-quality stylist’s cape
Manufactured in Great Britain, Neocape is the revolutionary hairdressing gown which provides a more comfortable experience for the user.
Neocape incorporates a soft and supple neoprene collar creating a comfortable seal against the skin stopping hair and liquids from going down the neck.
Neocape has become the choice of gown for leading, high quality barbers and hairdressers around the World, replacing old fashioned uncomfortable and ineffective nylon, string-tied gowns.
With limited edition prints, the opportunity to personalise your gowns, and fast and efficient delivery, Neocape is the only choice for your business.Find out more
- "Neocapes are, hands down, the BEST gowns I’ve ever used!" – Tom Chapman
- "High quality gowns to give you confidence and the customer comfort." – Romeo The Barber
- "Neocapes kept the clients clean and were very comfortable to use… By far the best gowns in the industry today." – Dan Davies, Pall Mall Barbers
- "There is always an overwhelming feeling of ‘why were they not always like this?’ when you find a problem-solving product. Neocape's range of lightweight, all-in-one cutting gowns impart that very feeling. They finally foil the water and renegade hairs that somehow manage to navigate traditional cutting collars. Barbers and hairdressers, we would very much recommend giving them a try." – Sid Sottung Academy
- "At last gowns that are real design advancement in client comfort. Brilliant design that clients love. Thank you Neocape, amazing design and quality, clients notice the difference." – Craig Hubert, World and 5 Time British Hairdressing Champion
- "Great for mobile hairdressers too - less to carry around and the press stud collar always ensures a great fit. A great addition to my kit!" – Emma Couchman
- "Your capes are truly outstanding, best I have ever come across." – Pat Barry
Almost a year into lockdown and the reality of barbers and hairdressers still not being open is starting to take...
First things first, Happy New Year from all of us at Neocape! 2020 was... a difficult one to say the...